The argument could be made that the refrigerator is the most important appliance in the kitchen. Without a working fridge, we couldn’t store any perishable items and would have to go to the grocery store practically every day to buy groceries. The good news is that refrigerators are well-built appliances that last for years without needing to be replaced. However, that doesn’t mean your fridge will work as well as it should for as long as you own it.
One of the most common reasons that we get calls for refrigerator repair in Addison, TX is because the fridge isn’t as cold as it should be. This post will cover a few of the most common reasons behind warm refrigerators:
- No power: It should go without saying that if your fridge doesn’t have power, it won’t cool down your food! If the light doesn’t come on when you open the door, the fridge clearly has something wrong with its power source. Double check that the power cord is plugged in and that the circuit breaker wasn’t tripped for some reason.
- Thermostat issues: Sometimes, the thermostat can accidentally get bumped, inadvertently raising the temperature. This is another easy fix—simply turn the dial back to your desired temperature! In some cases, a professional may need to replace a faulty thermostat, which luckily is a quick fix.
- Check for blockages: If your freezer compartment is like most of ours, it’s chock-full of boxes of frozen food. Be careful with those piles of frozen food in the back of the unit! Cold air needs to be able to come through those back vents in order to cool your whole fridge.
Why choose Appliance Champion?
Whether your fridge won’t turn on or it’s just a bit warmer than usual, be sure to call Appliance Champion for help! Here are a few reasons why our customers choose us when they need refrigerator repair in Addison, TX:
- Low prices: Appliance repair is important, but you don’t want to spend an entire paycheck to fix your washing machine or refrigerator. That’s not an issue when you choose Appliance Champion, because we have the most competitive prices in town for all of our services.
- Fast service: Regardless of which appliance is on the fritz, you don’t want to wait around for days upon days for the repairman to show up and fix it. When you schedule an appointment with our pros, you can rest easy knowing they’ll be out to your home as soon as possible.
- Wide range of service: There’s no reason to call one company to fix your fridge, another to repair your stove and a third to fix your washing machine. That’s why we service all of those appliances and more!
If your fridge isn’t running as well as it used to, be sure to hire the experts at Appliance Champion for refrigerator repair in Addison, TX. Our friendly staff members can fix any broken appliance in your home. Call us today to find out what we can do for you!
Categorised in: Refrigerator Repair